反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Organising a Charity Golf Tournament

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Organising a Charity Golf Tournament  Empty
發表主題: Organising a Charity Golf Tournament    Organising a Charity Golf Tournament  Icon_minitime周四 7月 21, 2011 3:11 am

Seeking tips on planning for a charity golf tournament? There are Callaway Diablo Edge Irons several things to consider, so I'll go through four main ones because of this article. The success of your charity golf event involves maximizing player Callaway X 22 Irons turnout, increasing pledge sizes, obtaining sponsored prizes, and planning tips.Making money online is dependent upon the number of players your golf event draws and exactly how actively you might have your players solicit sponsors for own rounds. To increase Taylormade R9 Irons turnout, you ought to get major publicity to your event. Meaning producing multiple press releases, getting local media coverage from newspapers and television stations, and placing ads in the sports portion of the local paper. To find the best XXIO PRIME Irons results, put your press announcements out through PR Web. Appoint a spokesperson to take care of all media contacts and follow-up. To get more tips, read my article on fundraising publicity.The hot button is getting each player to recover a certain amount of pledges. I recommend at the very least $100 per player in pledges. I've also played in tournaments XXIO MP600 Irons where that number was $250 per player.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 音樂之港 :: 韓風區 :: 韓星资料 :: 女歌手-
前往: