反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia's new increase three operating system

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia's new increase three operating system  Empty
發表主題: Nokia's new increase three operating system    Nokia's new increase three operating system  Icon_minitime周一 五月 09, 2011 7:28 am

Smaller and cheaper than the rest of the bunch, the C6 is aimed at the budget-conscious social networking crowd. It nice to see that it still retains the mobile phones deals high-powered 8 megapixel camera, WLAN, and AMOLED capacitive touch-screen. The C6 also manages to improve on the hero h2000 battery life, churning out 11.5 hours of talk time on GSM.I not completely sold on any of these devices, at least not yet. The hardware, I sure, will be Nokia-solid (especially the E7, which looks pretty damn slick in my opinion), but the android p800 software is questionable. It will almost completely depend on Symbian^3, an OS that brings a nice laundry list of improvements over the previous Fifth Edition but not the complete overhaul of the interface that been hoping for. The success of these buy motorola v8 new phones will also depend on the Ovi app store, something that these days is a necessity, not a luxury, that smartphone consumers take for granted. Nokia app store is pretty sparse.Finally, I was definitely hoping for some blackberry mobile phones/MeeGo-related announcements at Nokia World 2010. Seeing none, I left wondering what the heck is going on. I guess it pretty clear that MeeGo isn coming until 2011, and that not good.

回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: