反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia effective Cell - from Big t : Unique E73 setting

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia effective Cell - from Big t : Unique E73 setting  Empty
發表主題: Nokia effective Cell - from Big t : Unique E73 setting    Nokia effective Cell - from Big t : Unique E73 setting  Icon_minitime周一 五月 09, 2011 3:23 am

Htc can be most up-to-date phone statement will be the E73 method, a new QWERTY-packing mobile phone that's almost identical to your mobile phones deals. It's such as they even reused a similar data bed sheet. It really is on course (exclusively) to be able to T-Mobile, and has the particular evasive blackberry 9530 price WCDMA 1700 mhz wedding ring.I am just a little ripped relating to this story. Similarly, it's great in which T-Mobile is getting yet another very in a position smartphone (a cell phone that is certainly unlocked blackberry 9530 easily among the slickest, slimmest gadgets that I have used). On the other hand, your E72, that the E73 Setting is predicated on/identical to be able to, has been just about shunned by users. I used to be nokia 8800 sirocco gold one of many luckier types, together only a pair of actual issues with the actual E72: hit-or-miss reboots and also the computer keyboard. I have to confess though, battery living ended up being extraordinary.So will the actual E73 certainly be a one on one duplicate from the E72, simply with some distinct r / c wavelengths Hard to declare at this point. The only variations We seen have been the extra china mobile phones weight (E73 is actually a bit more substantial, from Several.5 ounce vs. the actual E72ersus Four.Forty one ounces), battery life (E73: 13 a long time compared to. A dozen.5 hours in GSM), as well as help for T-Mobile offers Graphic
Voicemail message function.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: