反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Htc C6 perform will be introduced

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Htc C6 perform will be introduced  Empty
發表主題: Htc C6 perform will be introduced    Htc C6 perform will be introduced  Icon_minitime周日 五月 08, 2011 6:37 am

Smaller sized and more affordable than the remaining group, the C6 can be aimed at your budget-conscious online community crowd. It's not nice to find mobile phones deals out which it nonetheless retains the high-powered 7 megapixel digicam, WLAN, as well as AMOLED capacitive touch-screen. The particular C6 additionally seems to enhance on the battery, churning out and about 14.Your five several hours involving talk-time upon GSM.The 3 injuries mobile phones will probably be transport sometime in your fourth 1 / 4 associated with The hero h2000 year 2010.I'm not sold in any of these products, at least not yet. The actual components, We is actually npt confident, will probably be Nokia-solid (particularly the E7, which usually appears quite really slick i think), however the software program is sketchy. It is going to almost completely depend on android p800 Symbian^3, the OS that brings a great clothes list of changes on the previous 6th Release although not the complete renovate with the software i would certainly been dreaming about. The prosperity of these types of brand-new mobile phones may also rely on the particular Ovi app shop, a thing that nowadays is often a must, not just a luxurious, that will mobile phone shoppers neglect. buy motorola v8 is actually iphone app keep is fairly rare.Lastly, I was undoubtedly seeking a number of N9/MeeGo-related announcements in Nokia Entire world The year 2010. Seeing probably none, I will be left thinking what is is going on. I suppose it's not at all pretty crystal clear that will MeeGo is not that arriving until This blackberry mobile phones year, and that's not very good.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: