反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia C6 operate is actually introduced

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia C6 operate is actually introduced  Empty
發表主題: Nokia C6 operate is actually introduced    Nokia C6 operate is actually introduced  Icon_minitime周日 五月 08, 2011 6:20 am

More compact and less costly as opposed to other number, the particular C6 can be geared towards the particular budget-conscious social mobile phones deals networking masses. It isn't nice to view it nevertheless holds the high-powered Eight megapixel digicam, WLAN, as well as AMOLED capacitive touch-screen. The actual C6 also seems to improve on the life of the battery, churning blackberry 9530 price out 12.Five a long time associated with talk time upon GSM.Seventy one telephones will likely be shipping and delivery between the fourth 1 / 4 associated with The year of 2010.I'm not really sold on these devices, no less than not yet. The hardware, My partner and i is npt positive, will be unlocked blackberry 9530 Nokia-solid (especially the E7, which usually seems to be pretty rattling slick i think), nevertheless the software packages are in question. It is going to almost completely be determined by Symbian^3, a great Operating system that brings a nice laundry washing report on changes within the past 5th Edition however, not the whole modernize from the interface that I would been recently nokia 8800 sirocco gold hoping for. The achievements these kind of new telephones will likely rely on the Ovi app shop, something which today can be a necessity, not a luxurious, in which cell phone customers take for granted. Htc will be iphone app store is fairly sparse.Finally, I became definitely seeking some N9/MeeGo-related notices from Nokia Globe The year of 2010. Seeing it's unlikely that any, I am left asking yourself china mobile phones what the heck is occurring. I reckon that it is not pretty crystal clear in which MeeGo is not it on its way until eventually The new year, and that's not very good.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: