反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia C6 purpose will be introduced

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia C6 purpose will be introduced  Empty
發表主題: Nokia C6 purpose will be introduced    Nokia C6 purpose will be introduced  Icon_minitime周日 五月 08, 2011 6:02 am

Smaller sized and also less expensive as opposed to rest of the group, the C6 is aimed at the actual budget-conscious social networking masses. It's not mobile phones deals nice to view it even now maintains the actual high-powered 8 mp digicam, WLAN, and also AMOLED capacitive touch-screen. Your C6 additionally seems to increase for the battery, churning out Eleven.Your five buy nokia n95 hours of talk-time about GSM.All three phones is going to be shipping and delivery between the fourth 1 / 4 involving The year 2010.I'm not really completely sold in all of these units, a minimum of not yet. The actual nokia n95 for sale components, We can be npt sure, will probably be Nokia-solid (particularly the E7, which in turn looks fairly damn clever i think), however the software is in question. It is going to nearly fully count on Symbian^3, a great china mobile phones Operating-system that brings a great laundry washing list of improvements within the prior 6th Version although not the complete renovate from the user interface i would been longing for. The achievements these brand new mobile phones may also rely on the particular Ovi app retailer, a thing that today is a must, not really a high nokia 8800 sirocco gold end, that smartphone buyers skip over. Nokia will be software retailer is fairly thinning.Lastly, I used to be undoubtedly hoping for several N9/MeeGo-related press releases with Nokia Globe 2010. Experiencing not one, I will be left wondering what is is happening. I assume it's not pretty clear that will MeeGo is just not the idea arriving until eventually 2011, which is not good.

回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: