反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia's 3rd generation Netbooks because planning to brand-ne

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia's 3rd generation Netbooks because planning to brand-ne Empty
發表主題: Nokia's 3rd generation Netbooks because planning to brand-ne   Nokia's 3rd generation Netbooks because planning to brand-ne Icon_minitime周六 4月 23, 2011 12:11 am

Nokia's 3rd generation Netbooks because planning to brand-new standards

Properly, the gossip have been genuine: any Nokia netbook computer is on its way. Known as the Book 3G, it's a super-sleek, super-thin mobile phones deals Atom-powered transportable Personal computer. Even though it it practically 2 years late towards the sport (common Htc modus operandi), I must disclose ?s We?i'm interested.A few things i come across to become thus interesting about this unit, vs . past Htc merchandise ?s is that it feels like Htc have taking some thing substantial on the hero h2000 table. Beginning from the very best, your Booklet 3 grams will likely be running Windows, and never some peculiar Symbian Netbook Model. It really is small, and lighting (One particular.25 kg/2.75 lbs, 10-inch android p800 monitor), and also very lightweight, and not needed affordable: the exhibit can be glass, as well as the system will be encased throughout aluminum. There is certainly a insightful online connectivity choices are readily available, also, along with assist regarding 3G/HSPA, WLAN/wi-fi, Bluetooth, and High-definition buy motorola v8 multimedia interface. And also a front-facing camera, A-GPS, and up to A dozen a long time of life of the battery.My own merely concern about the particular Htc Booklet 3rd generation may be the as-of-yet unspecified prices (being uncovered in September. Only two in Nokia Entire world). The actual features look nice, the netbook looks good, nevertheless I'm still holding my personal breath: I own a bad sciphone m08 experiencing that Htc can price tag it out of the drinking water, departing it involving grab most of the people. My personal intestine is informing us that it's going to be within the $900-1000 selection, yet Lets hope I am completely wrong. Up-date: Pricing can be 575 Euros, as well as $836 will be today is actually All of us money. Much less remote.
回頂端 向下

Nokia's 3rd generation Netbooks because planning to brand-ne
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: