反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia's 3G Laptops as prone to brand new specifications

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia's 3G Laptops as prone to brand new specifications  Empty
發表主題: Nokia's 3G Laptops as prone to brand new specifications    Nokia's 3G Laptops as prone to brand new specifications  Icon_minitime周六 4月 23, 2011 12:00 am

Nicely, the particular gossips had been genuine: a Htc netbook is coming. Referred to as Book 3G, it's a super-sleek, super-thin Atom-powered mobile phones deals lightweight Laptop or computer. Though it it virtually A couple of years overdue towards the online game (standard Htc modus operandi), I've got to confess ?s We?we are intrigued.What I find to become therefore interesting relating to this unit, vs . past Htc goods ?s is that it seems like Htc have getting a thing large nokia n95 8gb smartphone towards the desk. Beginning from the top, the particular Pamphlet 3G will be jogging Windows, rather than a number of strange Symbian Mini netbook Model. It is smaller than average mild (1.Twenty-five kg/2.75 lbs, 10-inch display screen), and very lightweight, but not necessary low-cost: the particular show can be nokia n95 8gb price wine glass, and the gadget will be surrounded inside metal. There is certainly a helpful connectivity possibilities abound, also, with help for 3G/HSPA, WLAN/wi-fi, Wireless bluetooth, and High-definition multimedia interface. And a front-facing buy nokia n95 8gb digital camera, A-GPS, or higher for you to A dozen a long time associated with life of the battery.Our merely concern about your Nokia Pamphlet 3rd generation is the as-of-yet unspecified costs (to become revealed in Sept. Only two in Htc Planet). The particular specs look really good, the actual mini netbook looks very good, yet I am still holding my air: I've a poor sensation which Htc will certainly value it from the nokia n95 8gb unlocked water, departing it out involving take a lot of people. Our belly can be telling me that it's be in the $900-1000 selection, but I am hoping We are wrong. Update: Rates is actually 575 Euros, or perhaps $836 is today can be People dollars. Not too far off.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: