反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia N97 along with N900 ended up when compared

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia N97 along with N900 ended up when compared  Empty
發表主題: Nokia N97 along with N900 ended up when compared    Nokia N97 along with N900 ended up when compared  Icon_minitime周五 4月 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Thinking about buying an mobile phones deals? What about the N97 small? Yes, Nokia is actually bringing a pair of a lot more touch-screen devices towards the desk, the two suspiciously exactly like the initial nokia n95 8gb smartphone on top. Yet what about below?What exactly could be the important thing? One thing the N900 is simply a excellent telephone over the other people? It all depends. Yes, the actual N900 is the newest as well as highly most nokia n95 8gb price sophisticated telephone in the about three, therefore yeah ?s for probably the most element it is best general. But that's not the actual.I can agree that, with your a pair of brand new phones, you now have selections as to how you as if your pretty high-end touch-screen Htc telephone. You'll be able to get spending budget (buy nokia n95 8gb Tiny), proceed unique S60 Fifth Model (N97), or even go for pennyless together with Maemo (N900). Professionally, I'd love to post the nokia n95 8gb unlocked and find out exactly how Htc will be improved the particular Maemo user interface as well as designed these devices toward typical users. S60 5th Release has been a dissatisfaction, and i'm starting to get me personally searching inside a new course.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: