反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK

反 喱(大陸喱) 復 港 爭取屬我們的HK

首頁首頁  搜尋搜尋  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

Nokia N8 is there a good thing about mobile phone functional

向下 
發表人內容
sliver25
行政長官
行政長官

文章總數 : 715
注冊日期 : 2010-07-21

Nokia N8 is there a good thing about mobile phone functional Empty
發表主題: Nokia N8 is there a good thing about mobile phone functional   Nokia N8 is there a good thing about mobile phone functional Icon_minitime周五 4月 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Nokia N8 is there a good thing about mobile phone functionality

The, sincere response is absolutely no. Then there is a several reasons for in which.1. Your N8 is totally, positively not just a great-looking mobile mobile phones deals phone. I don't like the appearance. It really reminds me of the Whirlpool cell phone, the particular Care (upon Verizon) which I snuck to the image previously mentioned. Or a Sidekick. Other than this doesn't slide.A couple of. Symbian^3 provides extensive going for it is multi-touch, assistance pertaining to signals like buy nokia n95 pinch-to-zoom, a number of homescreens, 2D/3D images speed, one-click connection (most of these are on the actual Symbian^3 feature page). But none of these are brand-new. The truth is, they have got simply a copy and paste associated with a number of features from your certain additional phone OS. You can not win battles in a smartphone battle unless you bring something innovative towards the table.Three or nokia n95 for sale more. Precisely why I don't like to utilize my own mobile phone being a photographic camera or movie recorder is straightforward: that gets rid of battery. Inside them for hours a clicking telephone tends to make me feel china mobile phones disconnected, bare. I really wouldn't normally perhaps really make possibility if I can help the idea. Along with privately I might rather carry around a very good digital camera, as opposed to a great included mobile phone camera. Basically this negates whatever benefit having a 12 megapixel photographic camera would've. For me.'m I like all the others nokia 8800 sirocco gold out there? No way. However I would not see sufficient reasons behind that you really, really would like this kind of mobile phone, regardless of the almost-ludicrous set of features
回頂端 向下

Nokia N8 is there a good thing about mobile phone functional
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
反 喱 復 港 ~~Fight for HK :: 反喱復港 討論區-
前往: